NOTICE OF DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF PROPOSALS TO PROVIDE INDIGENT DEFENSE SERVICES FOR FISCAL YEAR 2014-15
The Indigent Defense Board for the Birmingham Division of the Tenth Judicial Circuit of Alabama will receive proposals from any person or organization interested in providing legal services to those who qualify, for the fiscal year October 1, 2014 through September 30, 2015. Click the link for additional information: Request of Proposals to Provide Defense Services. The proposals shall include the following:
- Description of the individual seeking to provide such services, to include complete professional resume and copies of all appropriate licenses and admissions to practice.
- Description of the organizational structure of the group interested in providing such services, to include all organizational documents, identification of members of any Board, list of all providers together with their individual resumes, licenses and admissions.
- Detailed description of the services proposed to be provided and the methods to be employed in the provision of such services.
- Detailed budget containing cost centers for personnel, physical location, supplies, insurance and any and all other costs that may be required in the operation of such office.
- DEADLINE The Proposal shall be submitted and received by the Indigent Defense Board on or before the close of business on August 29, 2014.
All proposals should be submitted to:
Judge Houston L. Brown, Chairperson
Indigent Defense Board
370 Jefferson County Courthouse
Birmingham, Alabama 35203